Joy, a wonderful writer and author of the blog, Tales of Eneana, has nominated me to participate in a challenge to share a post about being Thankful.
I am thankful for so many things, which includes the obvious: being alive, having a home to live in and good food to eat. So, along with these basic needs, this is my thankful list.
1. My family.
2. Having relatively good health.
4. Having the horrible days of my severe depression illness being in my past, not in my present and hopefully not in my future.
5. My Faith.
6. The wisdom of I have learned and earned during my life.
7. My little pet companion, Bria.
8. All the amazing people I have met on WordPress and the friendships that have developed.
9. Blogging on WordPress and interacting with all the wonderful people.
10. Those who participate in the flash fiction challenge that I host, Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers.
Of course, there are so many more that are not on this list.
The rules of this challenge are:
1. Share the image
2. Write about 5 people in your life you are thankful for.
3. Write about 5 things in 2015 that you are thankful for.
4. Share the love and challenge 5 other blogs to participate.
I am suppose to nominate five people to take part in this challenge but instead of nominating any particular person/blog, I am nominating you – the reader – to share what you are thankful for and if you wish, nominate five people to share their “thankful” list. I hope you will take a moment and share your gratitude with others.