My friend, Frederick, with the blog, FredtotheRick, nominated me for the Ten Things I Love and Hate. The rules are simple.
1. Write out ten things I love
2. Write out ten things I hate
3. Nominate ten people (and notify them).
4. Have fun with it.
LOVE LOVE LOVE
1. I love hummingbirds! LOL (Are you surprised?)
2. I love most animals, however reptiles are another matter….
3. I love people that take care of their animals.
4. I love my on-line friends.
5. I love artsy type stuff.
6. I love beautiful spring days.
7. I love my little Bria puppy
8. I love my family.
9. I love flowers – especially when in my yard.
10. I love a hot cup of coffee with cream in the morning.
11. I love cocoa and toast. LOL (Couldn’t leave this one off!)
HATE HATE HATE
1. I hate to see dogs chained up.
2. I hate it when people don’t take care of their animals.
3. I hate seeing people treat others badly and/or their animals badly.
4. I hate politicians that win on the promises they make and then don’t keep them.
5. I hate it when people treat me badly.
6. I hate dirty restrooms (I won’t use them).
7. I hate people who lie, steal, vandalize or commit sex offenses.
8. I hate that my beloved cat was stolen from me.
9. I hate it when I can’t remember something I need to remember.
10. I hate it when I stick my foot in my mouth.
Because so many have already participated in this challenge, I have decided to open my nominations to those who have not yet been nominated. Write out Ten Things you Love and Ten Things you Hate and follow the 4 rules above.
So, if you are reading this, consider yourself nominated and notified. It is a great challenge and I hope you will accept this nomination and participate and. . . HAVE FUN!