My friend Frederick with FredtotheRick blog has challenged all of his followers (me being one) to write a post about fifty things that make us happy.
I am accepting his challenge and extending this challenge to all my followers: Write a blog post about “Fifty Things That Make You Happy.”
1. When I get to sleep as long as I need to sleep to feel completely rested.
2. When it rains and I don’t have to water my outdoor plants.
3. When I get a package in the mail and it being properly delivered.
6. When everything in my life is peaceful and calm (no drama).
7. Enjoying cups of hot coffee each morning. Mmmm…
8. Knowing I will skip number 8 just because I can.
9. Drinking a coke.
10. Watching my hummingbirds.
11. Knowing my hummingbirds are comfortable with me being around them.
12. Feeling safe and protected.
13. My country (even though it is sometimes dysfunctional).
14. Listening to beautiful soothing music.
15. Being in the mountains with the fresh mountain air.
16. Being around animals.
17. My little dog, Bria.
18. Having a clean conscience.
19. Finally being able to get something I have wanted for a long long time.
20. When a long lost friends returns.
21. Beautiful sunny days when it is neither too hot or too cold.
22. All my friends on WordPress.
23. All my friends.
24. Going out for breakfast.
25. Peace of mind
26. Having all those “hard” years behind me.
27. Those “aha” moments.
28. A really good book
29. A really good movie.
30. Visiting my kids and grandkids
31. Writing flash fiction
32. Hummingbirds (Did I say hummingbirds?)I love hummingbirds
33. Learning something new
34. Learning something new to improve my blog
35. My blogging friends
36. Ice Cream
37. Saying the same thing twice because I can.
38. Freedom (saying Freedom twice because it is so high value).
39. A very nice delicious dinner that someone else cooked.
41. That moment when you know winter is over.
42. A nice comfortable bed.
43. A nice ‘down’ pillow.
44. Talking to my family.
45. My children and grandchildren!
46. Making new blogging friends.
47. Making new friends.
48. Bright pretty flowers.
49. My Lilac bushes when they bloom.
50. Just because there is a lot to be happy about.
51. Funny jokes.